1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in the article 10 of Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following informataion is reflected below: The owner company of www.apalliser.com (hereinafter, the Site) is APALLISER, S.L., with address on C/Avenida Cap de Cavalleria, 1 – 07714 Maó, with C.I.F. number: B-07028145 (hereinafter, APALLISER).
2. USERS: The access and/or use of the website www.apalliser.com attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: the webpage of APALLISER provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to APALLISER or its licensors to which the USERS may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that APALLISER offers through its Site and with an enunciative but not limited nature, not to use them to
(1) engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
(2) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in defense terrorism or an attack against human rights;
(3) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of APALLISER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(4) try to access and, in your case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
APALLISER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, APALLISER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
5. INTELECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: APALLISER by itself or as assignee, is owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by APALLISER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, its expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without authorization by APALLISER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by APALLISER. You can view the elements of the Site and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the APALLISER page.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: APALLISER is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmision of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: APALLISER reservers the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its Site, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided throguh it and the way in which they are presented or located on your Site.
9. LINKS: In the event that the Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, APALLISER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will APALLISER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party websites, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, fusion or participation with the connected entities.
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and decided to join the page created by APALLISER, SL thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you consent to the processing of published personal data in your profile.
APALLISER, SL has access and treats that public information of the user, especially, their contact number. This data, is only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any file.
Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition:
- Access: It will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access information on user profiles.
- Rectification: It may be satisfied in relation to the information under the control of APALLISER, SL, for example, delete comments published on the page itself. Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
- Cancellation and/or Opposition: It can only be satisfied in relation to the information under the control of APALLISER, SL, for example, stop being attached to the profile.
APALLISER, SL will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user’s profile of the information already published on the APALLISER, SL webiste.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of Social Networks.
- Updates of the status of the page that will be published in the user’s profile.
The user must access their privacy settings to delete the content that no longer interests them and restrict with whom you share their connections.
The user, once they have joined the APALLISER, SL page, may publish comments or any type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network in the latter. The user must be the owner of the same, have the copyright and intellectual property rights or with the consent of the affected third parties. It is expressly prohibited any publication on the page that violates morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or infringes, violates or violates the rights of intellectual or industrial property, the right to the image or the Law.
APALLISER, SL reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the user. APALLISER, SL will not be responsible for the content that a user has published. The user must bear in mind that his publications will be known by other users, for that he himself is the main responsible for their privacy. The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by APALLISER, SL but they will remain on the Social Network.
CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
APALLISER, SL reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which the user linked in its page can participate. The bases of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this, will be published in it. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and with any other applicable standard law. The Social Network is not related to the promotions that are carried out in it.
APALLISER, SL will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services. If you decide to process your contact data to carry out commercial actions, it will do so in compliance with the LOPD and the LSSI-CE.
11. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: APALLLISER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
12. GENERALITIES: APALLISER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its Site exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
13. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: APALLISER can modify the conditions determined here at any time, being properly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others properly published.
14. APLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between APALLISER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Maó.
© APALLISER, S. L. Av. Cap de Cavalleria, 1 – 07714 Maó – MENORCA